We are all concerned about Covid-19, to reassure you we will be taking the following steps, always working within the guidelines suggested by the Government.
We will discuss with you and your suppliers how we can do this discreetly and effectively according to the needs of your family and friends. Anyone showing signs of Covid-19 should not attend.
- We will be following the one metre social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitisers in place at the entrances to all three barns, and we ask everyone to sanitise their hands before entry
- We will keep a record of all visitors via the NHS Track and Trace/or signing in. Couples will be asked to provide their guest list in advance of the ceremony.
Devon Registration Service Guidelines for ceremonies taking place in licensed venues:-
- On arrival everyone must wait outside until invited in. Social distancing should be adhered to.
- Guests, once seated MUST NOT move around the room and must stay in or by their seat at all times.
- Guests will need to wear masks.
- A pen should be supplied by the couple to sign the register to reduce potential cross contamination.
- Rings should be held by the couple (not given to a 3rd party, ie best man or Registrar) these can be exchanged as normal.
- No readings will be permitted during the ceremony
- No live music